We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
Color Picker Tool
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
About the Color Picker Tool
Color formats displayed:
- RGB (red, green, blue)
- Hexadecimal (#000000 - #ffffff)
- HSV (hue, saturation, value)
- HSL (hue, saturation, lightness)
How to Use the Color Picker Tool
- Upload an image using the form above.
- Select the mode for the color picker tool.
- Click or drag the mouse in the image to select the desired color.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|