We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
Add Text to Image Online
How to Use the Online Type Tool
- Upload an image using the form above.
- Use the tool options bar to select the font family, size and style attributes of the text you're editing.
- Click and drag to create the textbox. The textbox can be resized and repositioned by its control handles.
- Type your text in the textbox and press 'Add Text' to add the text to the image.
Text Editor Features
- Resizeable and movable textbox with text wrapping.
- Selectable textbox text with the ability to apply font family and style changes to the selection.
- Wide selection of over 900 fonts available.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|