We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
About the Line Tool
How to Use the Line Tool
- Upload an image using the form above to load it in the online editor. If you already have an image opened in the editor select the line tool by clicking its icon in the toolbar.
- To begin drawing press in the image to set the starting point of the line. With the mouse still pressed drag to create the line.
- Release the mouse to complete drawing.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|