We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
Magic Eraser Tool
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
- Upload your image using the form above.
- Adjust the tolerance and other settings in the tool options bar to control how the magic eraser tool erases.
- Click in the image to erase an area of color.
Since the magic eraser selects an area by comparing color you can control the extent of the erased area by controlling the threshold that the magic eraser uses to determine color similarity. This threshold is set with the tolerance setting in the tool options bar. If you set a low tolerance only colors that are very close the sampled color are considered similar. If you use a high tolerance you increase the range of colors that can be earased and the erased region will spread into other areas of color.
- Tolerance: Determines the acceptable range of colors that will be erased.
- Radius: Sets the radius affected by each pixel in the magic eraser flooded area.
- Blur: Blur radius of the erased area.
- Opacity: Sets the opacity of the magic eraser tool. An opacity of 100% means the area will completely be erased, while 0% will not erase at all.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|