We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
- Upload an image using the form above to load it in the online editor. If you already have an image opened in the editor select the crop tool by clicking its icon in the toolbar.
- To begin the selecting press in the image to set the starting point of the crop rectangle. With the mouse still pressed drag to surround the desired area. While dragging you will observe the dimensions of the rectangle being adjusted to fit between the start point and current mouse point. The selection is completed when the mouse is released. A dashed box indicates the region that is contained within the crop rectangle.
- Hover the mouse over the crop rectangle to show the control handles that can be used to change the dimensions and location of the crop rectangle by pressing and dragging them.
- When you are satisfied with the selected crop area press the 'Crop Image' button to crop your image.
The 10 control handle regions are as follows:
- inner - moves the crop rectangle.
- outer - press and drag to create a new crop rectangle that replaces the current.
- top - changes the height of the crop area while simultaneously changing its y position.
- left - changes the width of the crop area.
- bottom - changes the crop area height.
- right - changes the width of the crop area while changing the x position.
- top-left - changes width or height of crop rectangle, may change either the x or y top-left positions or both.
- top-right - changes the width or height of crop, may change the y position.
- bottom-right - changes the width or height of crop.
- bottom-left - changes the width or height of crop, may change the x position.
Below is a thumbnail preview of the aspect ratio options for the crop tool:
- Aspect ratio: Sets aspect ratio that the crop rectangle will be drawn with.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|