We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
- Upload an image using the form above.
- Press and drag in the image to darken areas using the burn tool strokes.
- Adjust the settings in the tool options bar to set the size of the burn tool.
The strokes can be made softer by increasing the blur. This will make the darkened area transition smoothly to the outside areas. A smooth transition will make the darkened area appear more natural.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|