We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
- Upload an image using the form above to load it in the online editor. If you already have an image opened in the editor select the rectangle tool by clicking its icon in the toolbar.
- To begin the drawing press in the image to set the starting point of the rectangle. With the mouse still pressed drag to create the rectangle.
- Release the mouse to complete drawing the rectangle.
After the drawing is complete you can manipulate the rectangles dimensions by using the control handles that are along its corners and edges. For example if you move the cursor just above the top edge of the drawn rectangle you will see the cursor change to a resize icon which you can use to resize the height of the rectangle by pressing and dragging up and down. This same action can be done for all edges and corners. The rectangle can be moved by pressing in the drawn rectangle and dragging. Along with the control handles the rectangle can be resized and repositioned using the inpuyt fields in in the tool options bar.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|