We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
- Upload an image using the form above.
- Use the desataturation/saturation slider to adjust the saturation level.
- Brush in the image to change saturation in desired areas.
The width or thickness of the stroke is set by the size option in the toolbar. As a general rule larger sized brushes should be used for larger areas if you wish to avoid too much repetitive strokes. Smaller brush sizes are used for finer detail. The stroke of the sponge tool can be made softer by increasing the blur. This will make the saturated area transition smoothly to the outside areas.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|