We're sorry, to use this web app your browser needs to support
Magic Wand Tool
If the editor launch was blocked by your browser consider adding gifgit.com to your browser safe popup list.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. (⋮ button at top right of browser).
- Click Settings.
- Expand the Advanced menu then select the Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Click Site Settings then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allow click the Add button.
- Enter gifgit.com in the dialog and press Add.
Output file of project:
- Upload your image using the form above.
- Adjust the tolerance and other settings in the tool options bar to control how the magic wand tool selects.
- Click in the image to select an area of color.
Choosing the Magic Wand ToolTo activate the magic wand in the editor click the tool icon in the toolbar. This will load the tool options bar with the tolerance setting and other tool options for the magic wand tool.
Selecting an AreaThe magic wand uses a flooding algorithm that spreads out from the clicked pixel and compares the color of adjoining pixels to the color of the clicked pixel. After you click the image you basically have little control over the area that will be selected. When the selection is completed a marching ants border line will bound the area selected by the magic wand.
- Mode: Sets the selection mode of the magic wand tool.
- Tolerance: Determines the acceptable range of colors that will be selected.
- Radius: Sets the radius affected by each pixel in the selection area.
Feature Rich Online Image Editor
|Browser based editing (No software download)||Yes||Yes|
|Layer Masks (Non-Destructive Editing)||Yes||No|
|Undo History List||Yes||No|